A Mother's Handbook

I talked my husband and son into making today a mothers day and make me dinner and clean the kitchen... (no one did dishes yesterday, and while we were at church the dog got into the garbage and spread it all over the floor, because someone started to take it out, and only got half way and left it) 

I told Hunter this could be day one of Mothers Day for as many years I have been his Mother, So I could have 17 Day of Mothers Day from him and in that  discussion he told me that I should go read the Mother's handbook about that.


"A MOTHERS HANDBOOK?" I didn't know there was a  mothers handbook, The Church gives us a handbook to follow, and that has been a topic in our house this past week, that we should follow what the handbook says then we can't go wrong. But a Mother's Handbook, I was excited that there was a handbook, I  turned to Duane and asked him "Did you know there was a handbook" No wonder we are so messed up. We didn't read the Handbook. 


Hunter then informed me that it was no longer in print, and that he would have to write it down for me. I encouraged him to do so. I begged him to please write it for me so I know what I should be doing right. I've never been a Mother before I'm at on the job training. 

I told him we could make a lot of money when we publish it and sell it, because so many other mom's out there would love to have a handbook with all the answers. We pay lots of money for things we feel will help us and make life easier. 

Then the impression came to me. "Kim read your scriptures" it's free! and Correct.





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete