Pine Valley's Water Leak

We went to Pine Valley this last weekend, Duane needed to go fix a water leak at the Cabin. It ended up being a bigger leak than one could imagine. Apparently the trees are growing really well and the root system decided to lift the pipe and break it pretty good.





Jessica and Duane spent a lot of time digging it up. Who would put water pipes in the ground 4 ft under??? It was like digging for gold. Didn't find any just spent that much to fix it.


We took lots of parts with us when we went, but still ended up making a trip back to St. George to get lots more. We finally got back and Duane went to start gluing and putting everything back together and found we had no glue, We bought some, but for some reason it didn't bake it into our bag.   


Alex had training  (National Gaurd) this weekend, he had some free time so we had him go get some and bring back to us. So Duane got it all glued but we couldn't turn the water on because we needed the glue to dry really good first, So we needed to go back this next week to burry the pipes, do our dishes, and wash some sheets, Andi got lotion on the sheets when we where up all night, I was trying to sleep, but she was giving me a manicure, It did feel good but my hands where swimming in lotion. It was an interesting weekend with no water.

We tried to take advantage of Utah's free fishing day, Well it didn't last very long Andi and I had more fun hitting pine cone with sticks, and watching the birds.







I did a photo shoot of Jessica and the kids (of course) and we got some really great picture, but my laptop was not charging, the cord had gone back and when Duane and I went to St. George to get more parts I went to the Apple store to see what we could do about it. They had to keep everything, Computer and Cord.. Why??? I made no sense to me, but to put that long story short, I am without my laptop and my picture until this week when they call me. I thought I was going to have a break down when they said they had to keep it. (I'm too attached I guess).
Any way there was a picture I took of the girls but Jessica was in the back ground some, so we tried to recreate it, but Andi didn't want to have anything to do with it, so Papa bribed her with lolli pops, when will he learn we can't get that to work either. But this is Andi busy unwrapping them and trying them all out, she didn't want to share with anyone, she had earned them.






 She was so Tired, like I said I think we were up all night... till I started to rock her and told her she had to close her eye, grannie was tired and wanted to sleep.


These are some of the other pictures I took, I have better ones of the deers on my laptop.





 Andi would try to pet the horses, but she has a thing with noses, she tried to put her whole hand up the horses nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment