This last week I had the opportunity to go to Zion's and take some pictures at a family Reunion, that is where I meet this amazing couple. They had a smile on their face the whole time. I wanted to adopt them as my grandparents. You could tell they loved and were proud of their family.


I hope I'm as happy as them, when i get their age. I have to laugh at the fingernail polish, all the girls had matching nail polish, It matched their Reunion shirts.


I also went to Cedar and took family pictures for Jessica, She's moving this week and wanted new pictures of the family I guess I should say they dressed for black and white pictures not color. And of course I picked different favorites than she did again. Lydia seems to be always happy when we do pictures, Andi is a fire ball and can't hold still, she wants to help me out with the camera, plus she was tired because she didn't have her nap yet, And we also had to rush because you could see the storm coming our way. In fact going back to their place after pictures Andi fell asleep in the Car and the the hail start to come pounding down before we could get out of our cars.





And then there are the picture of Andi and Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment