Andi comes to Visit (update 4)

This post will make me up to date. In fact while I've been updating, Andi has been sleeping and I'm thinking why? you know she's going to wake up early. You should get sleep too.  Yay like that happens, that's why mom's are tired all the time, you can't get others things done when your playing with the kids. My house has not been clean since we walked in the door with her yesterday you would never guess that I spent all week cleaning, and decluttering, (oh I guess I have another post later you should see my garage), but you know what. It's all worth it.


 Our pot at the end of the rainbow! don't you love it, she's a ball of fun.

 Not even two hour of being here, the dumping begins, she knows how to have a good time.
 Andi is already to go to the PTO movie in style. I just had to get the skirt at Costco when we went there the other day, Her mom hasn't even seen it yet, but she is one cool girl.
 She's playing us a song on the harmonica, she's finally figures it out.
 We took Andi to the splash pad today, it looked like a lot of fun. We couldn't stay and play much because it was infested with bees, there were bees everywhere, one doesn't want to find out if one's allergic when mom and dad aren't around, We already sent her home one time with a scab nose.

 She did get to play on the park for a few minutes, but they were a little hot.




 We then went for a ride and got an icee (Andi's fav), dinner, bath, jumping, and thousand of books and off to bed.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?
WHO JUMPS IN HEELS?
ANDI DOES, SHE LOVES TO WEAR OTHER PEOPLE'S SHOES ALL THE TIME. YOUR LUCK IF YOU CAN FIND THEM WHEN YOU NEED THEM.
Can't wait for tomorrow to start! Well I can at least till 7:00 am please, Let's not do 2:00 am again PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment