HARD WORK

I've had a few lazy day's staying up late, sleeping in, taking naps. Don't remember the last time I have been so busy.  oh I mean Lazy. Its been kinda nice but also a little scary. Though I have to say on my lazy days I have studied our Sunday School Lessons for the next two weeks plus caught up on all my blog reading, recorded tv watching, and I even walked on the treadmill one time.

And I did watch my sisters kids yesturday while she went to get her tonsils out.



That's not he hard work that I talking about in the title, I went out to the garage today to cut some wood  but instead of doing that, I decided I need to clean up the garage some. That little bit of cleaning turned into rearranging and moving shelves. After about 4 hours of work I had to stop because I had to shower to go to scouts. And now that I'm back I'm tired and can't find the energy to finish.  The way my garage looked it's going to take at least 20 more hours to get the way it needs to be. I was going to wait till fall to do it, but it just can't wait. But then again as soon as I get it cleaned, someone will bring something and just set it up in the middle of the floor (JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN) why can't anyone put things back on the self when they are finished with it. I just don't understand.

I Would post a picture, but if you imagine how bad it could be would probably put it in a better perspective than how bad it really looks. 

So while I have been cooling off thinking about going to finish this major task, I've been updating my "SURFING BLOG" with more ideas of craft. I've had a few email asking about Super Saturday ideas so I thought I would post them. I still have more to post but did get most of the Halloween ones up. 

This is one of my favorite. I'm going to have to make some of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment