Busy Crafting

One of Jessica's friends made a request for a framed tile that could be switched out for each holiday, she sent me a picture of what she was thinking about, of course I wanted to make it different because I just didn't know how you would safely change a tile and make it stay without falling out.  So I decided to start a new craft search I've found a few new sites and found one I just had to try. 

I found this at "Under my Umbrella" this was theirs
And here are the holiday magnets they made to switch out.


In fact I made two of them because I couldn't decide what color I wanted to make it.  I also covered the metal with scrapbook paper I didn't want the shinny metal showing.

Antique on Beige

Antique on White
I couldn't find any holiday shape here in town so I came up with my own middles. So my holiday middles will have to wait till I leave town sometime.

1 comment: