Cub Scouts with the Army Man

We just got home from our trip Wednesday Night, as  I was working on my 7 loads of laundry, two week worth of dust and dirt from while I was gone, it hit me, I have scouts today! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?
So I asked Alex to come to scouts in his army uniform and talk to the boys, on whatever he wanted to, I figured even if it wasn't in their books they would still enjoy it. That and he had some National Guard coins, wallet, and can holder things he could give to the boys after.


Nothing could have worked out better, for our opening, Pam worked with the boys on flag presentation. Then Alex did teach from the bear book and taught how he has to be physical fit in the army and did a workout and games with the boys, The boys loved it, just like I thought they would. One didn't want to go home when his mom showed up, He told her to wait just 4 min. because the Army Man wasn't finished. Alex did a great job with the boys.


And Hunter took most of these pictures. He seems to like my camera, although he likes taking them without looking through to see what he's taking them of. It's always a surprise to me what I will find.








No comments:

Post a Comment