Back to Crafting

Got the crafting bug today, and decided to make some new crafts, 4th of July is one of my favorite Holidays. (can't be because my parents always tried to convince me that the 4th of July fireworks were for my Birthday) I love fireworks and I love the 4th and true meaning of the 4th. I have always had a great respect for those who serve our Country and the Freedom and Security that it gives me and my family. We could never say Thank you or show enough gratitude for our service men and their families for their sacrifices.  Sometimes it seems they are over looked unlike our other hero's the Fire and Police Force.  

So I decided I wanted to make some 4th of July Crafts to put around the house of the Celebration of our Country's Freedom. 



This is the only one I have finished so far, but plan on making more this week, Just got to pick that day for the saw dust to fly.  Got all my ideas together and ready to have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment