Girls Night

So last night was our wards Father and Son's camp out. I've always enjoyed having those times. Me and my girls would always go out, eat dinner, see a movie, or go shopping. But this time I found, my girls have grown up and are no longer around.  So I really didn't have any plans. (except finish cleaning house and put suitcases away, or maybe pull two weeks of weeds)


Then Angela (my sister) called me and asked if I would be available to take some pictures for her at her "Lets Play Music" recital so of course I said yes. The picture she wanted most was a group picture. Well I took some of those really cute kids. They sang so well,  


The pictures I took during the performance turned out really good, and then the group shot the one she wanted most,  so I changed my lens, set up all the kids, took my shoot, which I thought was great. And then when I came home and put them on my computer this is what I had.


Blurry Picture. Can't figure out what I did wrong. I did everything in manual except the focus. when it come to focus I do automatic because I need a eye appointment and insurance say I can't until July, meanwhile I don't see so well. But I do see better than this. All 6 pictures I took of the group was blurry, as I look at the info, it looks like I screwed up my center weight setting. I count this as another lesson learned, but it still does not give Angela the group picture she wanted, so if any of you mom's read this and you got one, She needs one.


So after we cleaned, Angela and her girls (Alley and Ashlyn) went for a girls night out. Artie had father and son's also. So we went to Los Lupes to eat, and then they all came to my house for a sleep over. Angela was so tired, but she was a good sport and stayed awake with us, The girls and I played games. We got to bed just about midnight by the time we stopped giggling in bed. (Yes the girls wanted us all to sleep in one bed) that only lasted until the little ones feel asleep. Then I got up and went to my own bed. Yes Ashlyn needs her tonsils out, the girl can't breath, she would gasp for air and I would think once in a while she wasn't going to get it. So I could tell right away I was going to be up all night. So I crawled off to my own bed, and got up early to be in the living room before they woke up. Now they are up (except Angela) and ready to play again.

No comments:

Post a Comment