Traveling Fun

Duane relaxing waiting for flight in LA

Our Pilot talking on phone waiting to go to work

Our Food Delivery Man

Some hard workers

Our Luggage Man

The plane I wish I was on when our plane had to leave the run way for maintenance because a cooling fan stopped working

Back to our Tunnel

Our Taxi

Guy who looks like he going to rope the plane

Our Taxi Man

Blocking our tires so we can't move

View of Air port while waiting for Airplane to be fixed for hours..


Line for food vouchers

The yucky Pizza we ate

Our other Pilot wanting to know when it's going to be fixed

On the Runway again

Our in flight meal


Our Sunset in the Air and NOT on land like it was suppose to be. Someone need to clean our window




 After almost of 20 hours of travel WE MADE IT!!! And boy is it nice.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I wish I was there in Hawaii. Someday...
    I hope you guys have a blast and travel safely home.

    ReplyDelete