The Family Crafts Together

Jared, Jessica and the Girls came down this last week, Jared wanted to make a frame for his Grandma May for Mother's day with a picture of the extended family they had taken at Thanksgiving this last year. He made a huge frame  for a 22 x 33 picture. Which turned out great.

As he got ready to stain the frame, I asked him if he was going to let Andi help, since it was a family gift.
He agreed, and Jessica and Andi came out to help.



First of all we put some stuff down so we wouldn't get the drive way all dirty, (yeah right) and just as we got it down I put Andi so she would be sitting in the middle of the frame. As soon as she sat down she folded her arms, I told Jessica apparently we are suppose to have a  prayer before crafting. So we had our little prayer and went on to staining. (She's so cute)











I can't believe they got her cleaned after this, and you should see the really cute foot prints in my driveway from Andi chasing her mom with the stain brush.

 My baby taking great care of Jessica's baby.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! Andi reminds me so much of my little Lila. I wish i lived by you, I would be getting you to have family craft days with me all the time!

    ReplyDelete