It's a Nice Day Outside

Wed, March 30, 2011


Yesterday I stopped by Angela's (my sister) and Ammon wanted to come to my  house, but he already had a friend over playing at his. They have an Pecan tree in their front yard, so we got the broom and knocked down all the nuts we could reach, then we sat on the porch and cracked and ate nuts, What the life, could have done that all day if it wasn't getting lunch time and I hadn't even had breakfast yet and I was suppose to be at the store buying milk and bread. So i told Ammon he could come to my house today.


It's such a nice day outside, why would anyone want to be in the house doing bills... That's why I'm so glad that my (Nephew) Ammon came over to play some today while his mom went to buy some running shoes. It's was a good break from everyday stuff.



We played games, Connect 4, Boggle Jr. we even tried the light bright, but that didn't keep his interest too much. It's kinda hard trying to remember what works for what age, And also the difference between little girls and boys, I had to look harder for things that a boy would want to do vs. Andi. And when it all came down to it, He likes be outside swinging in the hammock eating  Popsicle's, pistachio nuts, and candy from Uncle Duane's candy machine just like girls, so we found a common ground that we both enjoyed.

Now it's back to reality... Hunter will be home from school soon and we are just about finished pulling weed and working in MaKayla's yard. We might have to rethink what jobs we take on to earn spending money for an up coming Vacation, at lest it will be finished before it gets too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment