Work Meetings to Derby's



These are a few things I made for our Relief Society Birthday Celebration. I made book marks with the charms on it. and etched the Relief Society Seal on vases for our center pieces with white daisies in them.

Did I tell you I was release from as the Relief Society other work meeting Leader? Well I was, just as I finished making my very last book mark a member of the bishopric came by the house and released me from the calling, and called me to a new one which is Cub Scouting. The RS still had me do the Birthday Party, so as of March 1, 2011 was my last work meeting for a while. I've been in there since 2008 when I was release from the RS Presidency. I have not been in Cub Scouts since I think 2005. But it fun to be back.
 


So here is what we've been working on in Cub Scouts. 
PINEWOOD DERBY!!!! 
Love it. Here is a picture of my car. 


I wanted to try to make Mater but didn't have time, I played with Andi last week instead. I almost didn't make one but was watching Hunter make his and decided it looked like fun, so I made one.
Hunter's still working on his.


Our pinewood derby is on Thursday, My cars are never fast, usually lucky if it makes it down the track a couple of times. I go for the look not speed, though I have to say my wheels look pretty good this year.

1 comment: